Friday, March 29, 2019

Photography - On the Edge, Things, Panorama

On the Edge
For this photo, I did have an initial feeling of what kind of photo I wanted to capture. The hardest part was mostly, finding the right subject. The composition I wanted for this photo was definitely that long depth feeling. That meant my subject had to stretch further and deeper into the center of the photo. I achieved this with cropping and the black and white of the photo. 

 Things 
This photo was fairly easier to do, I did have the idea planned out already. The symbolism of a "tree house". I'm glad it turned out so well. I think this is one of the best photos I worked on. The singled out color of the tiny house contrasting to the large tree worked really well. 

Panorama 
I didn't have too much of a hard time finding a subject. I knew what I wanted to photograph, the harder part was doing it right. The editing was okay at points.


No comments:

Post a Comment