Thursday, December 12, 2019

Making Bioshock Infinite's Montgomery Residence Part 4

CAGD230: Game Scene

Week 5

Progress Report: We're in the final stretch now and all I can say for this week is: texturing/UV-ing done! All that's left is to import into Unity as a group and set up our scenes. Hopefully, my group is at least 90% done with their own buildings so we can finish the project by this weekend. Otherwise, this finals week will be pretty hectic. 



We had a limit of two maps to work with. For that, I focused a lot of the minimalistic parts onto the first map. A lot of them are overlapping each other so they can all fit. I think this is fine since a lot of them are the upper floor pieces. The first and second floors had larger pieces which I complied snuggle-ly together. 


Overall, I think they turned out pretty decent. Onto Unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment