Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Modeling a Living Room Part 1

CAGD230: Living Room

Week 1 Progress

Project Details: For this project, we need to model a living room. We had a lot of freedom for choosing what to model in this scene. And for my scene, I used a reference of a contemporary living room image found online. 


For the first week, we just needed to block out the scene. Which mainly means setting up the scene and placing polygons in the areas where the object would go and just grouping the items in the outliner. So far I've simply modeled some objects so I know what they are by not just the name but the shape as well. I still have to add lights for the scene but that could be done later on. Next week, we will model more of the scene and start UV-ing. 

Progress so far

No comments:

Post a Comment